What message is the Roy Moore story telling women/girls?

A blog written by the precious one.
Kramer

What message is the Roy Moore story telling women/girls?

Post by Kramer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 am

I'm utterly, 100% fu**ing MIFFED at how people are defending Roy Moore.

You have to be shitting me.

FIVE women have accused Roy Moore of similar behavior. One woman even says she got locked in a car and that Moore attempted to rape her.

The entire City of Gadsden, AL - near where I grew up - KNEW and TALKED ABOUT all this predatory behavior for YEARS AND YEARS! There's are 30,000 people in Gadsden. It's a small town, so when something goes down like a D.A. jamming his tongue down a 14 year old girl's throat, people know about it.

I'm not going to sit here and rehash all the stories that are now out about Roy Moore, but what I AM going to do is start naming names of the people who are going out of their fu**ing way to defend him. Let me start with 53 pastors in the Christian Church in Alabama who are standing with him. Not to mention countless Republican pundits, tv and radio hosts, his wife, and countless politicians.

I'll say it and open myself up for criticism - but it needs to be said - WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE. An entire City, 5 young women, those 5 young women's families and those 5 young women's friends are not in cahoots to conspire against Roy Moore. I said this on my show this morning... those thousands of people did not coordinate an elaborate hoax against Moore, know that some day he'd be running for Senate! GET FU**ING REAL!

We tell women to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say something if someone does something to you or someone touches you without your consent. As a society, we are PUZZLED when a woman gets molested or otherwise sexually assaulted, but when they DO say something - and we like the person who they accuse of doing it - we call bullshit?

So what does that say to young women who right now may be going through this very predicament? It says if you say something, there's a chance we will all call you a liar and no one will believe you. It tells her to remain silent and to allow her aggressor to continue to have control over her, to dominate her, and to control her.

Do we not see how screwed up that is?

coco

Re: What message is the Roy Moore story telling women/girls?

Post by coco » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am

GIVE EM HELL KRAMER!!!!!!!!!!

Poopsy

Re: What message is the Roy Moore story telling women/girls?

Post by Poopsy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:26 am

As some who investigates child sexual abuse for a living, I can tell you very few victims come forward and disclose the abuse immediately. And their number one reason is that, "I thought no one would believe me."

The way some people have reacted to the disclosures about this piece of human trash has only made that worse.